Program for Young Apprentices with Disabilities
In partnership with SENAI, the 12-month program is designed to include, qualify and promote the professional development of young people through the knowledge provided in the course and the tasks performed in the company’s daily operations.
Operating for 118 years in Brazil, the company offers a wide range of development opportunities in modern workplaces and a competitive package of compensation and benefits to our employees. At Bayer, there occurs an important combination between international and innovative culture and strong social responsibility commitment. Such special culture has been developed over many decades, thus helping Bayer to become one of the most attractive companies to work for.
- Be 17 years old or older
- Be enrolled in or have completed the basic education course (elementary or high school)
- Live in São Paulo or region
- Office package knowledge is desirable
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Transportation ticket and/or charter bus