IT System & Solutions Sr Analyst
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Manage data management and integration in regards with Marketing and Sales area and in collaboration with Enterprise Architecture team;
- Collaborates with business, service, and enterprise architects to understand the implications of respective architectures on data architecture and maximize the value of data;
- Identify and manage sources of truth (sources of data) in close alignment with business and ensure data/information security;
- Responsibility for integrity, stability and continuity of applications and their operation including life cycle management and continuous improvements;
- Ensure delivery of operational Application Services performed by defined internal and external service units/providers;
- Responsibility for operational steering of Problem Management and Emergency Operations;
- Analyses the structure and flow of the businesses work to identify possible application solutions;
- Thinks of ways that software can be applied to make the business more efficient and successful;
- Manage planning and implementation of enhancements and ensure stability of the application;
- Creates, develops and oversees protocols and procedures for any new software that is introduced to the organization.
Who you are
- University or similar high level education degree, IT and business administration degrees preferred;
- Solid overall experience business and IT functions;
- Experienced in multidisciplinary project- and corresponding change management;
- ITIL, in particular Service Operation & Lifecycle Management;
- Operation of Applications incl. Change & Release Management;
- Knowledge about Applications incl. system technologies and business processes supported;
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices;
- Familiarity with project management principles;
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience, Communication and Management skills Knowledge of advanced systems analysis methods, practices, and principles;
- Operational provider management;
- Courage to act as consultant and discuss with divisional representatives;
- Fluent Portuguese;
- Fluent English – spoken and written.
Location: São Paulo
Your Application Status
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply.
Track your job applications:
Jobs published on or after June 12, 2017
Due to system updates, returning candidates will need to re-accept the data privacy statement when logging into their profile.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Caixa Postal 22523
Rua Domingos Jorge, 1100