IT Systems & Solutions Analyst
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide advisory assistance in the design and development of business processes or IT systems in one particular expert field;
- Participate in solution definition/ fitment for a small sized project with a medium complexity is SAP SD;
- Providing qualified advice and support;
- Ensure compliance to standards;
- Propose improvements and innovations;
- Process evaluation of alternative solutions;
- Monitoring and supporting of process changes (change leadership, training)
- Ensure own knowledge about the current market solutions;
- Guarantee the use of the standards; following Bayer IT strategies and technologies;
- Search for synergies on services or applications in order to reduce operational application run costs;
- React to unplanned interruption of IT Services and return the service to users within SLA’s.
Who you are
- University degree (Master) or adequate competence in IT area;
- Previous Experience working with SAP SD;
- Desirable previous experience as K-user in SAP projects or business areas;
- Advanced English;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Must have excellent written and oral communication and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Location: São Paulo
Your Application Status
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply.
Track your job applications:
Jobs published on or after June 12, 2017
Due to system updates, returning candidates will need to re-accept the data privacy statement when logging into their profile.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Caixa Postal 22523
Rua Domingos Jorge, 1100