Innovation & Digital Solutions Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for all IT Innovation budget and innovation processes;
- Owning and driving innovation tools & programs such as Hype, 5x5 Startups, Grants4Apps, Life Sciences Hub, etc;
- Aligning, prioritizing and monitoring all innovation ideas end to end (jointly with Business Partner and IT Operations);
- Engaging and training employees on innovation & creativity;
- Partnering with start-ups and external partners;
- Trend scouting tools and evaluations.
Who you are
- University degree in Information Technology, Administration or Marketing,or related areas;
- Required previous experience supporting business needs, in Business Demand Management;
- Significant professional experience in more than one JobFamily (business area);
- Proven leadership/management experience in complex environments required; solid economical experience and entrepreneurial behavior;
- Strong experience in business strategy (strategic vision);
- Strong experience overseeing the design and production of content for social media, websites and multiple devices;
- Desired experience in: Design, develop and execution of innovation projects;
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal negotiating skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time;
- Extensive knowledge in CRM, Direct Marketing, Social Networking, Social Media, Online Services;
- Extensive knowledge in IT tools and processes;
- Experience and/or knowledge on contract and services management;
- Fluent English and Portuguese.
Location: São Paulo
Functional Area: [sap_fa_8]
Entry Level: 5
Your Application Status
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply.
Track your job applications:
Jobs published on or after June 12, 2017
Due to system updates, returning candidates will need to re-accept the data privacy statement when logging into their profile.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Caixa Postal 22523
Rua Domingos Jorge, 1100