Pesquisador Associado II
Your tasks and responsibilities
The Research Associate II will be responsible for pre-planting to harvest operations in Brazil Trait & Pipeline Delivery nurseries per the Global Breeding expectations.
Who you are
A MS degree and/or Engineering, Agronomy, Breeding, or related
fields with 2+ years of significant people and field management experience in
an agricultural-related position in a research organization.
· Excellent organizational and record keeping skills.
· Propose and embrace new technologies and management designs to enhance pipeline/process improvements and demonstrate analytical problem solving abilities.
· Experience working with large and diverse group of people from various backgrounds, educational levels and ability to collaborate effectively in interdisciplinary teams on site and remotely when connected to global initiatives.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese and English. English fluency is required;
· Ability to deal with vulnerabilities, uncertainties, complexities and ambiguities while effectively managing different projects and leading people;
· Work independently and as part of a team as well have the ability to build strong relationships and networks with Monsanto managers, peers, and other support groups to optimize processes and assist in achieving team’s business goals.
· Outstanding interconnection, influence and interpersonal skills.
· High analytical sense and highly motivated through process improvement abilities. Experience/knowledge on statistics, experiment design and related fields are desired.
· People management and technical experience through research in Breeding.
· Desirable working experience and training on safety and process efficiency
Functional Area: [sap_fa_10]
Entry Level: 5
Your Application Status
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply.
Track your job applications:
Jobs published on or after June 12, 2017
Due to system updates, returning candidates will need to re-accept the data privacy statement when logging into their profile.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Caixa Postal 22523
Rua Domingos Jorge, 1100