Product Manager Jr - Women´s Healthcare (Premium Oral Contraceptives)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop the marketing plans, and resource management within assigned brands, adapting the Global/Regional strategy to maximize the full potential of the brands across the Country/Sub region;
- Develop and implement a portfolio management strategy maximizing opportunities, seeking for efficiencies and resource optimization (identify out-licensing opportunities, commercial partnerships);
- Define implementation action plan and follow-up the results proposing changes when needed;
- Guarantee flawless execution to fulfil sales and profitability targets;
- Define product(s) forecast, manage promotional budget and P&L, guarantee company’s results and compliant use of the resources;
- Accountable for P&L and financial planning of brands under his/her responsibility;
- Collect, validate and evaluate relevant information from internal and external sources and develop plausible assumptions about future business trends in order to guarantee the best results keeping constant contact with customers and KOLs, also identifying new opportunities in the market and implementing new projects to exploit market potential;
- Proactive and direct interaction with key stakeholders (payors, HCPs, patients leagues, customers, societies) promoting proactive development of partnerships and advocates for the brands;
- Ensure integrated, hands on working team, working closely to the enabling functions (Market and Sales Operations, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Controlling, etc);
- Lead local launch preparation in cooperation with all regional and local functions;
- Lead launch excellence process related to the products assigned.
Who you are
- Inspired by the propose of making lives better, moved for patients
- Agile, daring, innovative and with strong focus on customers
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry and strategic marketing
- Desired experience in the women´s healthcare market
- KOL management skills as well as familiarity with marketing to health professionals and an understanding of the elements of consumer and multichannel marketing
- Strong management, communication and organizational skills are necessary, to motivate and direct an effective team (formally and informally) to meet customer needs (focusing on patients) and increase sales
- Creativity and strategic insights are necessary to develop and implement innovative marketing and sales plans that may include a range of cultures, languages and economic situations.
- Effective and persuasive interpersonal skills are required to interface with government representatives and Bayer liaisons
- Fluent in Portuguese and English. Desired ability to communicate in Spanish.
Location: São Paulo/SP
Entry Level: Professional
Location: São Paulo
Functional Area: [sap_fa_19]
Entry Level: 5
Your Application Status
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply.
Track your job applications:
Jobs published on or after June 12, 2017
Due to system updates, returning candidates will need to re-accept the data privacy statement when logging into their profile.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Caixa Postal 22523
Rua Domingos Jorge, 1100