Product Manager Sr - Women´s Healthcare (IUS)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible to manage product / group of products (Mirena family), defining go-to-market strategies, action plan, successful implementation of business segment strategies and follow-up the results to guarantee sales and profitability to the company;
- Elaborate brand plan and guarantee its implementation to fulfill market expectations;
- Define product`s forecast, managing promotional budget and P&L, guaranteeing company’s results;
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Regional and Global Strategies for Mirena family on a country basis to achieve the product's goals;
- Assesses and directly influences the commercial policy for Mirena family aiming to generate better revenues without jeopardizing volume in partnership with the Therapeutic Area Head Innovative Women´s Healthcare;
- Collect, validate and evaluate relevant information from internal and external sources and develop plausible assumptions about future business trends in order to guarantee the best results keeping constant contact with clients and KOLs, also identifying new opportunities in the market and implementing new projects to exploit market potential;
- Contact KOLs and interact with Medical Societies for implementing partnerships, congresses and special projects (also contact with Payers);
- Public and Private sectors, understanding this markets dynamics and work in synergy with Access Team;
- Operate according to Company`s rules (compliance).
Who you are
- Inspired by the propose of making lives better, moved for patients
- Agile, daring, innovative and with strong focus on customers
- Strong experience in Product Management, Leadership, Strategic Planning, Negotiation and Market Analysis skills.
- Desired experience in the institutional market, private and public.
- Ability to analyze data, to evaluate promotional/tactical
activities and to prepare marketing plans.
Deliver reports, to make public presentations and to deal eloquently with opinion leaders and the sales force team.
- Professional experience in Marketing Strategy, Negotiation and Project Development.
- Experience in Product Launching and Coordination of Product Launching.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship with regional and global teams.
- Fluent in Portuguese and in English. Desired ability to communicate in Spanish.
Location: São Paulo/SP
Entry Level: Professional
Location: São Paulo
Functional Area: [sap_fa_19]
Entry Level: 5
Your Application Status
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply.
Track your job applications:
Jobs published on or after June 12, 2017
Due to system updates, returning candidates will need to re-accept the data privacy statement when logging into their profile.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Caixa Postal 22523
Rua Domingos Jorge, 1100