Sales Incentive Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and implement a strategy and model to continually improve the design and management of Bayer best practices;
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to Incentives team to ensure efficient and effective programand project management and excellent outcomes;
- Development and implementation processes for field force like: Ensure Incentives calculation to payroll (~ € 8,5 Mio/year) on a monthly basis (roughly 850 Sales Force Representatives for Crop Science, Pharmaceutical, Animal Health and Consumer Health methodologies on sales force incentives to supporting Business Units strategies and optimize processes referred to Sales Force teams;
- Guaranty the accuracy of field force calculations maintaining neutrality on the sales force objectives definition;
- Management of the external system used for all payroll calculations and look for continues improvements;
- Monthly payouts calculations (€ 625 Thousand) are signed by this position;
- Monitor and evaluate process execution,market trends of Incentives matters and business performance (controlling payouts vs budget, coverage of sales force incentives, distribution curve of payout,distribution curve of coverage per product, and others);
- Leadership, management team, coaching and developing;
- Build collaborative and sustainable relationships with different departments of the company;
- Manage projects driven sound problem-solving techniques and solutions orientation;
- Coordinate and support the multidepartment (Business Units, Taxes, Legal Compliance & Laboral-, HR -Compensation & BP's) "Bayer incentives committee" - where incentives policies and rules are debated and approved;
- Ensure quality with the support given to the sales force communication channel, satisfaction's client research, websites, e-mailing, etc.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related area;
- Solid experience in Marketing, Marketing Intelligence, Sales Force Incentives or Sales Force Effectiveness;
- Experience in managing and coaching multicultural person;
- Strategic Mindset, analytical and logical thinking, ability to deal with complex numeric problems, business acumen, leadership and ability to influence people, ease to network with internal partners;
- Must possess a strong client focused approach to work with an ability to relate to key functional and category leaders in an assertive and professional manner;
- Ability to work with cross-functional and extremely diverse teams to drive results;
- Fluent English and Portuguese. Spanish is desarible.
Location: São Paulo
Your Application Status
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply.
Track your job applications:
Jobs published on or after June 12, 2017
Due to system updates, returning candidates will need to re-accept the data privacy statement when logging into their profile.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Caixa Postal 22523
Rua Domingos Jorge, 1100