Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Pricing Data Scientist - São Paulo/SP
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply data mining techniques, statistical analysis and high quality prediction models to support in season pricing tactical decisions challenging the status quo that includes marketing and sales teams;
- Analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will generate business insights in order to enhance the current decision making process of the customer marketing organization, leveraging business profitability;
- Translate data insights into a business course of action recommendations that will drive a better revenue management, customer experience, product positioning and campaigns effectiveness. Develop and use business experiments such as A/B testing framework to validate alternatives;
- Partner with other marketing teams to identify opportunities in pricing strategy, optimizing discounts, price setting, portfolio sales and developing well-informed recommendations based on data;
- Support marketing decision making process with quantitative analysis, ad hoc reports and predictive models that will capture and anticipate market movements enabling clear, fast and smart tactical decisions that must impact the revenue management in the current season;
- Develop predictivemodels to foresee market trends supporting other marketing teams (field marketing, go-to-market, asset managers, business leaders) on their decision process enabling a data driven decision culture;
- Deliver actionable business insights and intelligence through advanced data mining and analytics of large internal and external data sets;
- Utilize analytical rigor and statistical methods to identify opportunities for marketing decision making, from the study of customer behavior impacting marketing strategy, to enhancing the quality of marketing effectiveness and efficiency decisions.
WHO ARE YOU:
- Bachelor degree (Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field);
- Previous experience in developing predictive models using advanced statistical techniques and programming language such as R, SQL, Phyton or related technologies;
- Demonstrated high level of comfort in dealing with statistical and forecast tools (Matlab, @Risk, SPSS, Crystal Ball) and techniques (Monte Carlo Simulation, Regression Analysis, Non-linear Models, Discriminant Analysis);
- Ability to translate data into insights using top-notch technologies (algorithms & AI) and articulate clear argumentation;
- Strong analytical mindset and problem solving skills;
- Understanding of the financial and market/business KPIs correlation;
- Ability to work under a high pressure, complex and ambiguous environment;
- Managing & collaborating in a matrix organization;
- Passion for discovering insights hidden in large data sets;
- Fluent Portuguese and Advanced English;
- Location: São Paulo-SP.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: São Paulo
Reference Code: 66494
Functional Area: Marketing